Re: Postgres 16.1 - Bug: cache entry already complete

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Postgres 16.1 - Bug: cache entry already complete
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, 3 Jan 2024 at 12:49, Amadeo Gallardo <amadeo@ruddr.io> wrote:
> Attached is a sample script that I used to reproduce the error. I had to add some specific sample data and
force-disablecertain planner settings, as otherwise the problem did not occur.

> Additionally, here's a trace of the error:

Thanks for the reproducer.  I can recreate this using your script
after adding an ANALYZE after the INSERTs. Without ndistinct
statistics, the planner won't risk using Memoize.

I'll investigate the cache complete error.

David

От: Amadeo Gallardo
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 16.1 - Bug: cache entry already complete
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 16.1 - Bug: cache entry already complete