Re: Assistance needed for the query execution in non-public schema

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Assistance needed for the query execution in non-public schema
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 at 23:00, Sasmit Utkarsh <utkarshsasmit@gmail.com> wrote:
> msshctd=> SELECT setval(pg_get_serial_sequence('mqa_flfo_cstr', 'id'), coalesce(MAX(id), 1)) from mqa_flfo_cstr;
> ERROR:  permission denied for sequence mqa_flfo_cstr_id_seq
> msshctd=> SELECT setval(pg_get_serial_sequence('mqa_ffp_nval', 'id'), coalesce(MAX(id), 1)) from mqa_ffp_nval;
> ERROR:  permission denied for sequence mqa_ffp_nval_id_seq

> GRANT USAGE, ALTER ON SEQUENCE mqa_flfo_cstr_id_seq TO shc_uadmin;
> ERROR: unrecognized privilege type "alter" SQL state: 42601

According to our documentation for setval():

"This function requires UPDATE privilege on the sequence."

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/functions-sequence.html

David

От: Sasmit Utkarsh
Сообщение: Assistance needed for the query execution in non-public schema
От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Assistance needed for the query execution in non-public schema