Re: Why is DEFAULT_FDW_TUPLE_COST so insanely low?

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Why is DEFAULT_FDW_TUPLE_COST so insanely low?
Дата
Re: Why is DEFAULT_FDW_TUPLE_COST so insanely low?  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 31 Oct 2023 at 11:16, David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd be happy if anyone else would like to try the same experiment to
> see if there's some other value of DEFAULT_FDW_TUPLE_COST that might
> suit better.

No takers on the additional testing so I've pushed the patch that
increases it to 0.2.

David

От: "Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu)"
Сообщение: RE: Synchronizing slots from primary to standby
От: Peter Smith
Сообщение: Re: add log messages when replication slots become active and inactive (was Re: Is it worth adding ReplicationSlot active_pid to ReplicationSlotPersistentData?)