Re: Bug in row_number() optimization

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Bug in row_number() optimization
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 1 Dec 2022 at 21:18, Richard Guo <guofenglinux@gmail.com> wrote:
>> +   if (!func_strict(opexpr->opfuncid))
>> +       return false;
>>
>> Should return true instead?
>

> Yeah, you're right.  This should be a thinko.

Yeah, oops. That's wrong.

I've adjusted that in the attached.

I'm keen to move along and push the fix for this bug.  If there are no
objections to the method in the attached and also adding the
restriction to limit the optimization to only working with strict
OpExprs, then I'm going to push this, likely about 24 hours from now.

David

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: Optimize common expressions in projection evaluation
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Optimize common expressions in projection evaluation