Re: Add bump memory context type and use it for tuplesorts

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Add bump memory context type and use it for tuplesorts
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 at 09:09, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> I suspect that KeeperBlock() isn't returning true, because IsKeeperBlock misses
> the MAXALIGN(). I think that about fits with:

Thanks for investigating that.

I've just pushed a fix for the macro and also adjusted a location
which was *correctly* calculating the keeper block address manually to
use the macro. If I'd used the macro there to start with the Assert
likely wouldn't have failed, but there'd have been memory alignment
issues.

David

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Add bump memory context type and use it for tuplesorts
От: John Naylor
Сообщение: Re: [PoC] Improve dead tuple storage for lazy vacuum