[MASSMAIL]Fixup a few 2023 copyright years

От David Rowley
Тема [MASSMAIL]Fixup a few 2023 copyright years
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Attached is a patch which adjusts the copyright years of 2023 that
have crept in this year from patches that were written last year and
committed without adjusting this to 2024.

The patch isn't produced by src/tools/copyright.pl as that'll
transform files which are new and only contain "2023" to become
"2023-2024", which I don't believe is what we want in this case.

No other matches aside from .po files from:
git grep -e "Copyright" --and --not -e "2024" --and -e "PostgreSQL
Global Development Group"

Should we do this and is this a good time to?

David

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: post-freeze damage control
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Fixup some StringInfo usages