Re: This is too implicit that recovery.signal will be removed

От Eugen Konkov
Тема Re: This is too implicit that recovery.signal will be removed
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Only here I found explicit mention that recovery.signal will be
removed: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/16/continuous-archiving.html#BACKUP-PITR-RECOVERY
see p8.

От: PG Doc comments form
Сообщение: This is too implicit that recovery.signal will be removed
От: PG Doc comments form
Сообщение: It is not clear from documentation when and how I should restore base backup