Re: Within CF app, "Bug Fixes" should be "Bug Fixes/Refactoring"

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Within CF app, "Bug Fixes" should be "Bug Fixes/Refactoring"
Дата
Re: Within CF app, "Bug Fixes" should be "Bug Fixes/Refactoring"  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 8:33 PM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> wrote:
> I think that within the CF app, we should either rename the patch
> topic "Bug Fixes" to "Bug Fixes/Refactoring", or introduce a new
> "Refactoring" topic. I prefer the first approach.

I would vote for the second approach, with a separate category for refactoring.
--
Michael

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Add EXTRA_CFLAGS to configure
От: Mike Blackwell
Сообщение: Re: Within CF app, "Bug Fixes" should be "Bug Fixes/Refactoring"