Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Sync tzload() and tzparse() APIs with IANA release tzcode2016c.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Sync tzload() and tzparse() APIs with IANA release tzcode2016c.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 6:19 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Sync tzload() and tzparse() APIs with IANA release tzcode2016c.
>
> This brings us a bit closer to matching upstream, but since it affects
> files outside src/timezone/, we might choose not to back-patch it.
> Hence keep it separate from the main update patch.

Buildfarm-not-being-happy-status: woodloose, mastodon, thrips, jacana.
http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=woodlouse&dt=2016-03-29%2000%3A42%3A08

The origin of the problem is that, which prevents all the subsequent
queries to fail: SET TimeZone to 'UTC';
+ ERROR:  invalid value for parameter "TimeZone": "UTC"
--
Michael

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: VS 2015 support in src/tools/msvc
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: VS 2015 support in src/tools/msvc