Re: Issue with NULLS LAST, with postgres_fdw sort pushdown

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Issue with NULLS LAST, with postgres_fdw sort pushdown
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 7:04 PM, Rajkumar Raghuwanshi
<rajkumar.raghuwanshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 2:35 PM, Ashutosh Bapat
> <ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks Rajkumar for your report. Let me know if the attached patch fixes
>> the issue.
        if (pathkey->pk_nulls_first)            appendStringInfoString(buf, " NULLS FIRST");
+        else
+            appendStringInfoString(buf, " NULLS LAST");
Per explain.c, this looks inconsistent to me. Shouldn't NULLS LAST be
applied only if DESC is used in this ORDER BY clause?
--
Michael

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: The plan for FDW-based sharding
От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: Re: The plan for FDW-based sharding