Re: [HACKERS] Crash on promotion when recovery.conf is renamed

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Crash on promotion when recovery.conf is renamed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 7:17 PM, Thomas Munro
<thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 7:32 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> This bug has been moved to CF 2017-07.
>>
>> This bug fix has been pending in "Ready for Committer" state for about
>> 4.5 months.  Three committers (Magnus, Heikki, Tom) have contributed
>> to the thread to date.  Maybe one of them would like to commit this?
>
> In the meantime its bits have begun to rot.  Michael, could you please rebase?

Thanks for the reminder, Thomas. The 2PC code triggered during
recovery has been largely reworked in PG10, explaining the conflicts.
As this has been some time since I touched this patch, I had again a
look at its logic and could not find any problems around it. So
attached are a rebased versions for both 0001 and 0002, I have updated
the messages as well to be more in-line with what is in HEAD for
corrupted entries.
--
Michael

От: David Steele
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Rename RECOVERYXLOG to RECOVERYWAL?
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Parallel worker error