Re: help:how to rollback postgresql to several minutes ago

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: help:how to rollback postgresql to several minutes ago
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 9:23 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 7:06 PM, =E5=88=98=E5=89=91 <liujian@raintai.com>=
 wrote:
>>  I had written an update sql without where condition to my table, then
>> updated whole table.
>> So how can i rollback this?
>
> You need to roll in a backup I am afraid, and you should always have
> some. Postgres has no way to replay back directly WAL records, it can
> only forward replay. In such circumstances standby nodes with a delay
> when applying WAL are useful.

By the way, this is not a bug. Such basic questions had better be
asked on pgsql-novice.
--=20
Michael

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: help:how to rollback postgresql to several minutes ago
От: "Nicholson, Brad (Toronto, ON, CA)"
Сообщение: 9.6 synchronous_standby_names: discrepancy between docs and functionality