Fix broken Install.bat when target directory contains a space

От Michael Paquier
Тема Fix broken Install.bat when target directory contains a space
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

When using install.bat with a path containing spaces, I got surprised
by a couple of errors.
1) First with this path:
$ install "c:\Program Files\pgsql"
I am getting the following error:
Files\pgsql""=="" was unexpected at this time.
This is caused by an incorrect evaluation of the first parameter in install.bat.
2) After correcting the first error, the path is truncated to
c:\Program because first argument value does not seem to be correctly
parsed when used with install.pl.

Attached is a patch fixing both problems. I imagine that it would be
good to get that backpatched.
Regards,
--
Michael

От: Etsuro Fujita
Сообщение: Re: Odd behavior of updatable security barrier views on foreign tables
От: Jan de Visser
Сообщение: Re: Idea: closing the loop for "pg_ctl reload"