Re: RFC: replace pg_stat_activity.waiting with something more descriptive

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: RFC: replace pg_stat_activity.waiting with something more descriptive
Дата
Re: RFC: replace pg_stat_activity.waiting with something more descriptive  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 5:28 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 9:17 AM, Thomas Reiss <thomas.reiss@dalibo.com> wrote:
>> Here's a small docpatch to fix two typos in the new documentation.
>
> Thanks, committed.

I just had a quick look at the wait_event committed, and I got a
little bit disappointed that we actually do not track latch waits yet,
which is perhaps not that useful actually as long as an event name is
not associated to a given latch wait when calling WaitLatch. I am not
asking for that with this release, this is just for the archive's
sake, and I don't mind coding that myself anyway if need be. The
LWLock tracking facility looks rather cool btw :)
--
Michael

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: Using quicksort for every external sort run
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Performance degradation in commit ac1d794