Re: Let's make a new release

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Let's make a new release
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 11:25 PM, Hiroshi Saito <hiroshi@winpg.jp> wrote:

> Hi All.
>
> I'd reconfirm it and work on a weekend.
> thankful for your patience...
>
> On 2015/11/04 12:22, Inoue, Hiroshi wrote:
>>
>> Until pretty recently, I was unavailable due to my disease..
>> I am back now but would not be so active as before.
>
> I seem to have to continue this.!:-)

Btw, could it be possible to put in the docs more information about
the way a release is done for Windows. Particularly it would be good
to know which version of Postgres is used as a base, now that linking
to libpq is mandatory for the build, and how are generated the builds.
I would assume nmake was not used and that build is generated with
following winbuild/readme.txt using BuildAll.bat, but it would be good
to get some confirmation..
--
Michael