Re: VS 2015 support in src/tools/msvc

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: VS 2015 support in src/tools/msvc
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 9:55 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 8:31 AM, Michael Paquier
> <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> The relationship between doc/src/sgml/install-windows.sgml, the
> section of doc/src/sgml/installation.sgml entitled "MinGW/Native
> Windows", and src/tools/msvc/README is not altogether clear to me.

This README still mentions that:
"Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 - 2011. This builds the whole backend,
not just [...]"
The bump to 2013 has missed an update here, now I guess that we had
better just change it to 2015 and move on.
--
Michael

От: Aleksander Alekseev
Сообщение: Re: Small patch: fix code duplication in heapam.c
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: VS 2015 support in src/tools/msvc