Re: Time for a new release? (was Re: SQL_CURSOR_TYPE prepare execute issue)

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Time for a new release? (was Re: SQL_CURSOR_TYPE prepare execute issue)
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 7:56 PM, Heikki Linnakangas
<hlinnakangas@vmware.com> wrote:
> On 01/14/2015 06:56 PM, Faith, Jeremy wrote:
> It would be nice to get more people to test the libpq changes before that,
> but to be honest, we're not going to get any more testing than what's
> already been done until we make a release and people start using it.
FWIW, we do perform tests on latest HEAD in some branches dedicated to
dev. That's not a zero-bug insurance, still..
--
Michael

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: SQL_CURSOR_TYPE prepare execute issue
От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: Moving psqlodbc from pgfoundry to github