Re: Security Issues: Allowing Clients to Execute SQL in the Backend.

От Hello World
Тема Re: Security Issues: Allowing Clients to Execute SQL in the Backend.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

Thank you very much.

Denial of service is indeed a problem. Is there a way to limit the execution time of a request?

I'm using libpq to communicate with the server.

PS. I've just taken a look, it seems I could do some asynchronous queries, time them, then cancel them if they take too long.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/libpq-cancel.html

От: Albe Laurenz
Сообщение: Re: Security Issues: Allowing Clients to Execute SQL in the Backend.
От: Willy-Bas Loos
Сообщение: importing a messy text file