Re: How to write query to access another odbc source

От Rich
Тема Re: How to write query to access another odbc source
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I have references to dblink.  I just installed 9.1.1.1 on windows server 2008 R2 and did a search on the file dblink.sql and cannot find it.  I used the one click installer from enterprisedb.

1.  Where is the dblink.sql file or does it not exist anymore and the integration into postgresql has changed.
2.  I cannot find any examples of connecting to another database engine through odbc.  Is there any of those.

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 11:47 AM, Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 9:19 AM, Rich <rhdyes@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have a mumps database with an ODBC connection so I can write queries
>> from this database.  How can I write a sql in Postgresql to access this
>> database to use in my Postgresql reports?

dblink lets one pg server access another via SQL, dbilink lets one pg
server access any other db server via SQL.  Not sure if dbilink is
maintained or not.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: pasman pasmański
Сообщение: Re: How to write query to access another odbc source
От: Scott Swank
Сообщение: Re: new user on mac