Jobs tree item not shown on Pgadmin 1.14

От Cristiano Sumariva
Тема Jobs tree item not shown on Pgadmin 1.14
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello. I trying to enable scheduled jobs under Postgresql 8.4.4 over Linux Server.
I loaded the pgagent.sql script into a database but pgadmin is listing it as a "catalog" rather then a "job" icon.
So the job options menu are not opening.
The script loaded without errors.
Pgadmin 3 1.14.1 been run under a windows client.

I still could not run the pgagent binary on my system. Could this be making pgadmin not see pgagent "special" schema ?

ccmake is complaining about spaces around stuff grabbed on his tests under CmakeLists.txt line 123. Message CMP0004.

Stopped here.

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Server Configuration Tool not working
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Jobs tree item not shown on Pgadmin 1.14