Re: pg_xlogdump fails to handle WAL file with multi-page XLP_FIRST_IS_CONTRECORD data

От Pavan Deolasee
Тема Re: pg_xlogdump fails to handle WAL file with multi-page XLP_FIRST_IS_CONTRECORD data
Дата
Re: pg_xlogdump fails to handle WAL file with multi-page XLP_FIRST_IS_CONTRECORD data  (Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com>)
Re: pg_xlogdump fails to handle WAL file with multi-page XLP_FIRST_IS_CONTRECORD data  (Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com>)
Re: pg_xlogdump fails to handle WAL file with multi-page XLP_FIRST_IS_CONTRECORD data  (Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 1:13 PM, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:

+       /*
+        * Compute targetRecOff. It should typically be greater than short
+        * page-header since a valid record can't , but can also be zero when
+        * caller has supplied a page-aligned address or when we are skipping
+        * multi-page continuation record. It doesn't matter though because
+        * ReadPageInternal() will read at least short page-header worth of
+        * data
+        */
This needs some polishing, there is an unfinished sentence here.

+       targetRecOff = tmpRecPtr % XLOG_BLCKSZ;
targetRecOff, pageHeaderSize and targetPagePtr could be declared
inside directly the new while loop.

Thanks Michael for reviewing the patch. I've fixed these issues and new version is attached.

Thanks,
Pavan

От: Aleksander Alekseev
Сообщение: Re: Patch: fix lock contention for HASHHDR.mutex
От: Vitaly Burovoy
Сообщение: Re: Bug in searching path in jsonb_set when walking through JSONB array