Re: BUG #8929: Drupal Website not working on Postgres 9.2

От Marti Raudsepp
Тема Re: BUG #8929: Drupal Website not working on Postgres 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 8:47 AM,  <rahuljadhav119@gmail.com> wrote:
> I developed website in Drupal 6 with postgres 8.4 now i have to use postgres
> version 9.2.
>
> I had taken backup in plan format from 8.4 to restore in 9.2.
>
> after all restore process when I loads website in Browser it shows blank
> page only.

This is most likely a problem with Drupal or the way the backup was
created/restored, not a bug in PostgreSQL.

Note that pg_dump does not dump global objects such as roles, you need
to use pg_dumpall for that.

Regards,
Marti

От: hubert depesz lubaczewski
Сообщение: Re: If operator statements
От: David Johnston
Сообщение: Re: BUG #8929: Drupal Website not working on Postgres 9.2