[pgsql-www] Simple README for pgcommitfest2 and an update to requirements.txt

От Peter van Hardenberg
Тема [pgsql-www] Simple README for pgcommitfest2 and an update to requirements.txt
Дата
Список pgsql-www
At the recent PGConf.Asia unconference there was a good conversation about possible workflow and accessibility improvements for the commitfest app. Before tackling those, I needed to get the app running and that involved some nagging of Magnus.

In lieu of further demands on Magnus' attention, here's a README for the application that says how to make the app work locally... and an update for requirements.txt to add dependencies to the correct version of Django.

--
Peter van Hardenberg
San Francisco, California

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] How can I enable watchlist notification, and see pageaccess stats?
От: Peter van Hardenberg
Сообщение: [pgsql-www] Commitfest Application unconference notes