Re: WIP: Upper planner pathification

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: WIP: Upper planner pathification
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 8:45 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 2:41 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> ISTM, that there's good enough reasons to go either way; I don't see
> what we're gaining by making these private. That just encourages
> copy-paste coding.

+1.  Frustrating Citus's attempt to open-source their stuff is not in
the project's interest.

Agreed. And it's not like we're very restrictive with this in a lot of other parts of the code. While we shouldn't go out of our way for forks/extensions, this seems like a very reasonable tradeoff.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: WIP: Upper planner pathification
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Patch to implement pg_current_logfile() function