Re: [pgcommitfest2] Sorting columns

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [pgcommitfest2] Sorting columns
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 11:25 PM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 5:21 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> Does anybody else have an opinion of this?

Doesn't this kind of thing generally happen using Javascript, rather
than by doing an http request to the server? For example:

https://www.learningjquery.com/2017/03/how-to-sort-html-table-using-jquery-code

(The only reason that I know this is because pgbench-tools used
jQuery...I am pretty clueless when it comes to front end web
development.)

Sure, it can be done that way as well. But the patch isn't really about that, it's about what it *looks* like. There is no change at all to functionality.

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: Why did I fail to get a review posted through the commitfest appvia e-mail?
От: David Fetter
Сообщение: Re: [pgcommitfest2] Sorting columns