Re: Commitfest Bug (was: Re: Reusing abbreviated keys during second pass of ordered [set] aggregates)

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Commitfest Bug (was: Re: Reusing abbreviated keys during second pass of ordered [set] aggregates)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 7:34 AM, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 9:19 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> Needs Review -> Needs Review
> Waiting on Author -> Refuse moving
> Ready for committer -> Ready for Committer
> Committed -> refuse moving
> Moved to next cf -> refuse moving (if it's already set like this, it would
> probably be a bug)
> Returned with feedback -> Refuse moving
> Which basically means we only move things that are in needs review or ready
> for committer state, and that we never actually change the status of a patch
> in the moving.
>
> Is that a correct summary?

Yes, thanks for the summary. It looks like this is what people would
expect based on what I read here.

Ok, I've pushed a code that does that.

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Commitfest Bug (was: Re: Reusing abbreviated keys during second pass of ordered [set] aggregates)
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: WIP: Upper planner pathification