Re: Wiki login error: ⧼pgauth-invalid-username⧽

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Wiki login error: ⧼pgauth-invalid-username⧽
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Tue, May 17, 2022 at 9:35 AM Pavlo Golub <pavlo.golub@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I constantly get the error ⧼pgauth-invalid-username⧽ during the login process. AFAIR wiki doesn't like logins with an underscore in it. Some time ago this issue was fixed by creating a special `pashagolub` entity for the wiki. Still, right now, there is no opportunity to use that. Since login requires central login through https://www.postgresql.org/account/auth/5/

I'm not sure what you mean with "there is no opportunity to use that"? What actually prevents you from using it?

Every time I want to update some old info on the wiki, I'm fighting this shit. It's an absolutely exhausting and demotivating experience. Please help me to solve the issue.

Since mediawiki doesn't support usernames with underscores, there really isn't much we can do other than say "use an account without an underscore". And we don't allow the creation of *new* accounts with an underscore for this very reason.

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Pavlo Golub"
Сообщение: Wiki login error: ⧼pgauth-invalid-username⧽
От: "Pavlo Golub"
Сообщение: Re[2]: Wiki login error: ⧼pgauth-invalid-username⧽