Re: Feature matrix filter

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Feature matrix filter
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 4:31 PM, Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
On 13 March 2014 15:29, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 4:17 PM, Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:

>> > Works for me :-)
>>
>> Any objections to me committing this?
>

> I haven't tested it yet (the new version), but a few quick comments based on
> looking at it:

Argh... just as I pushed it out.

No better time to fix it than now :D

> We have other parts of the site already using jquery, please make sure we're
> consitent in how we load it (currently we use a CDN - but we should use
> either one, whichever it is, not both)

Okay, I can switch it back to the CDN if you prefer.

Either that, or change the existing usage to use an embedded one. But I think in general people tend to say that using a CDN is a good idea for this.

> You have hardcoded the EOL versions in the javascript, that won't do, that
> has to come from the db.

Okay, I'll investigate.

Should be easy enough to get in there, of course, just through a template variable.

> Does it (reasonably) gracefully degrade if the browser has no javascript
> (browser running with noscript)? Doesnt have to be great, but has to not
> break completely.

Users with Javascript disabled should not notice any difference.

Excellent.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/