Re: Bad sorting on source

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Bad sorting on source
Дата
Re: Bad sorting on source
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 11:34 PM, Ian Lawrence Barwick <barwick@gmail.com> wrote:
2014-02-04 Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com>:

> Hey,
>
> When we go to download PostgreSQL from the website we show ancient versions
> first:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/
>
> We should show the current versions first.

I get my source mainly from GIT these days, but now you mention it I've been
annoyed by having to scroll down the growing list to find the latest versions,
so +1 from me. I can put my keyboard where my mouth is if there's some
coding needed to fix this.

I know somebody was working on this before, but I can't actually remember who it was :O

I don't think I've seen a patch.

Thus you are more than welcome to contribute :) git.postgresql.org, project is "pgweb" :)

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/