Re: Grafana unable to connect Azure Postgresql Flexible server

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Grafana unable to connect Azure Postgresql Flexible server
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/postgresql/flexible-server/concepts-networkingsays the following :

> Because Azure Database for PostgreSQL is a managed database service, users are not provided host or OS access to view
ormodify configuration files such as pg_hba.conf. The content of the files is automatically updated based on the
networksettings.

That means that issues around it are better discussed with Azure
support, as your problems are related to their managed service, and
not to PostgreSQL, no?

> Applications that are deployed on different subnets within the same virtual network can access flexible servers
directly.

> So, since our AKS and Postgresql flexible servers are in the same VNet the above assertion holds. Have attached a
snapshotof the Networking tab of postgresql server which says the same thing.

It's very clear from the message that the failing connection is coming
from a different subnet. The connection into PostgreSQL comes from
10.240.1.45, which is very definitely not in the 10.144.0.0/16 subnet.

//Magnus

> On Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 1:51 PM Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 4:14 PM Prabir Kr Sarkar
>> <prabir.kr.sarkar@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > The grafana pod fails to start with the following error:
>> >
>> > t=2021-09-07T06:40:00+0000 lvl=info msg="Connecting to DB" logger=sqlstore dbtype=postgres
>> > t=2021-09-07T06:40:00+0000 lvl=info msg="Starting DB migrations" logger=migrator
>> > service init failed: failed to check table existence: pq: no pg_hba.conf entry for host "10.240.1.45", user
"grafana",database "grafana", SSL off

От: Prabir Kr Sarkar
Сообщение: Re: Grafana unable to connect Azure Postgresql Flexible server
От: Gokan Atmaca
Сообщение: PgBackRest PITR restore