Re: [pgsql-www] Searching for pgweb

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Searching for pgweb
Дата
Список pgsql-www
I think so. For example:

search=# SELECT count(*) FROM webpages WHERE suburl LIKE '/docs/current/%' AND fti @@ plainto_tsquery('create index');
 count
-------
   342
(1 row)

search=# SELECT count(*) FROM webpages WHERE suburl LIKE '/docs/current/%' AND fti @@ phraseto_tsquery('create index');
 count
-------
   106
(1 row)

But yes, that is kind of the core of the question.

I don't think it needs any special user docs -- it's not like we have documented how it works now, it's supposed to "just work".

//Magnus

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 9:11 AM, Peter van Hardenberg <pvh@pvh.ca> wrote:
Ok, I'll ask the silly questions: Will it actually give better results? Does it need user documentation added beyond just changing the query?

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 11:20 AM, Christophe Pettus <xof@thebuild.com> wrote:

> On Mar 22, 2017, at 09:51, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> Should we consider switching that to phraseto_tsquery() now that we have phrase searching?

+1.

--
-- Christophe Pettus
   xof@thebuild.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Peter van Hardenberg
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Searching for pgweb
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] No hits when search devel documentation