Re: [pgsql-www] Custom sortation for file browser

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Custom sortation for file browser
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 7:02 PM, Christophe Pettus <xof@thebuild.com> wrote:
We probably want some kind of custom sortation for the file browser page at https://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/, so v10 is not the last entry...

The file browser currently just sorts by filesystem order. I agree that it probably wouldn't hurt to do something about that, but it affects other directories as well (such as the binaries and the snapshots. Also a bunch of directories in the repo subdirectories, but I'm not sure we care about those), and they don't use the same naming conventions. So we need something that's more flexible than a quick-fix (which is why this hasn't already been done).

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] pg10 doc breadcrumb/header
От: Pavel Luzanov
Сообщение: [pgsql-www] Sorting on a page with source code