Re: Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 10:50 AM, Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,
My account id is ashutosh_bapat. I used to have editor privileges, but
I don't have those anymore. Please provide editor privileges to me.

Hi!

The wiki does not appear to support usernames with underscore in it (it turns them into spaces and then complains your account does not exist). Are you sure that it used to work with this account? Any chance you have a second account that you used before?

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Ashutosh Bapat
Сообщение: Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Searching for pgweb