Re: Accidental inclusion of core team on funds policy?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Accidental inclusion of core team on funds policy?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Oct 9, 2023 at 3:35 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 9 Oct 2023 at 14:29, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:

>> > -1. This is part of the charter that was sent to SPI. Please do not
>> > modify it.
>>
>> Fair enough, but should it really be there or is it something which should be
>> changed at some point?  Right now it implies that the Funds group reports to
>> the Core Team, or that the Core Team has influence on the Funds group, which
>> AFAIK isn't correct.
>

> Yes, it is. The core team has the power of veto over the Liaison and Deputy Liaison.
>
> This page is the charter which describes the relationship between the project and the funds group, so it makes sense
(becauseothers within SPI don't know our project) to have all the key details in one place.

Perhaps it should not actually be listed under "general policies"
then, and instead have a separate heading for charters? I think it's
the only such page we have, right?

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Accidental inclusion of core team on funds policy?
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Accidental inclusion of core team on funds policy?