Re: about https for the documentation website

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: about https for the documentation website
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 6:59 PM, Kushal <kushaldeveloper@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I was talking on the lounge in freenode irc with some people about
this and they said I should put this up for discussion here.

Would it be possible to have
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/ and all the site NOT
redirect to http but rather stay with https?

This is something that's being worked on for the whole website.

It is unfortunately currently blocked behind a platform upgrade project that we had hoped would be done by now, but hopefully it'll happen fairly soon.

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Kushal
Сообщение: about https for the documentation website
От: Kushal
Сообщение: Re: about https for the documentation website