Re: Null database entry in pg_stat_database on pg-12 version

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Null database entry in pg_stat_database on pg-12 version
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, May 26, 2021 at 9:20 AM RAJAMOHAN <garajamohan@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Today I came across this null database entry with oid as 0 in pg_stat_database on postgresql-12 version.
>
> Any particular use case is there for this?  It also has some column values, how it is gathering those data and which
databaseis responsible for this?

Yes. This is new in PostgreSQL 12
(https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/release-12.html). It tracks
accesses to shared objects
(https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/monitoring-stats.html#PG-STAT-DATABASE-VIEW).

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/

От: RAJAMOHAN
Сообщение: Null database entry in pg_stat_database on pg-12 version
От: 张元超
Сообщение: An exception about comparison operators