Re: [pgsql-www] Broken table rendering on commitfest

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Broken table rendering on commitfest
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sun, Sep 3, 2017 at 11:48 PM, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
The last table on the CF page is not being closed with the </tbody></table>
pair, most likely since p is undefined to break out of the forloop in the first
place (disclaimer: I don’t know Python or Django so that guesswork might be
bananapants).  The attached (untested since I don’t have a local running CF
app) instead closes on the final iteration in an attempt to fix it.

Does that make sense?

LGTM, applied. Thanks!

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: [pgsql-www] Broken table rendering on commitfest
От: Leo
Сообщение: [pgsql-www] Wiki editor request