Re: Updating Sourceforge

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Updating Sourceforge
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 8:22 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 07:52:08PM +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:

>> > I have now made the text clickable to redirect to the sf-editor-updated
>> > version.  :-)
>>
>> If there is another one. That's automatically updated. Why not just
>> *drop* this one?
>
> I can mark it as an "Abandoned" project --- done.  Is that better?
>
>         https://sourceforge.net/p/pgsql/admin/overview
>
> That is my only other option (active, moved, abandoned).  I don't think
> so, but take a look.

No, that seems really bad. It now says "As of 2013-04-12, this project
is no longer under active development."

I also notice we've had 49 downloads this week.  Which is pretty bad
since it's all of outdated versions.

Perhaps you should change it back to the link, but also try to find
out if there is a way to *delete* the current downloads that are
horribly out of date. Since people are clearly using them.

--Magnus HaganderMe: http://www.hagander.net/Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/