Re: new git repository request

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: new git repository request
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 03:37, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@sraoss.co.jp> wrote:

>> days

>> and

>> your
>>>
>>> You mean I cannot bring CVS history to git?
>>
>> Not at all, that works perfectly well. You just need to run the conversation
>> process somewhere other than the git server, and then "git push" the result.
>
> One question. I would like to create an authoritative pgpool
> repository on git.postgresql.org. In my understanding, I need to run:
>
> $ cd somewhere
> $ git clone --bare git://git..... pgpool2.git
>
> on git.postgresql.org. How can I do this?

No need to do any of this. The system has already prepared the
repository for you, you can just clone it. E.g. "git clone
ssh://git@git.postgresql.org/pgpool2.git". Or you can add that as a
remote and push into it.

(note that it has to be the ssh protocol - the git protocol is only
allowed for pulling, not pushing)

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: archives.postgresql.org not responding
От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: Re: new git repository request