Re: [Patch] pglister: Bugfix: wrong dependency in eximintegration

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [Patch] pglister: Bugfix: wrong dependency in eximintegration
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Jul 31, 2023 at 11:02 AM Célestin Matte
<celestin.matte@cmatte.me> wrote:

> Migrations added in 1527758e as a synchronization with latest version of pgweb auth plugin cause migration to crash
withthe following error:
> CommandError: Conflicting migrations detected; multiple leaf nodes in the migration graph: (0001_initial,
0002_queue_idxin eximintegration).

Oh crap. Those were clearly not supposed to be included in that commit
as they're completely unrelated to the auth plugin...

> As far as I understand the situation, the second migration in eximintegration depends on lists' 0001_initial instead
ofeximintegration's 0001_initial. Changing this dependency fixes the issue and allow django to migrate.

Yup, that's correct. Applied and pushed, thanks!

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Célestin Matte
Сообщение: pgarchive's search frontend
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: pgarchive's search frontend