Re: pgsql: Import pg_bsd_indent sources.

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: pgsql: Import pg_bsd_indent sources.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Sat, Apr 22, 2023 at 4:25 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> > The plan of this import is that the standalone git version is "dead",
> > correct? Given we now have a version in-tree that's newer than the one
> > in that repo?
>
> Right.
>
> > It would perhaps be a good idea to push a README update to the
> > pg_bsd_indent repo that states this?
>
> Good point.  We could either do that or just take that repo down.
> I'm happy to push such an update if the latter seems bad.

I think it's worth doing. If we just zap it we kill history. Not that
there's a huge amount of it in there, but there is some and just in
case.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/

От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix custom validators call in build_local_reloptions()
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Import pg_bsd_indent sources.