How to check if checkpoint is finished in sql script?

От Yi Sun
Тема How to check if checkpoint is finished in sql script?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello all,

We want to restart postgresql 3 nodes(2 replica nodes) by ansible as below steps:
1. Restart 2 replica nodes one by one
2. Run checkpoint in the leader node
3. Once checkpoint finished, restart the leader node

How to check if the checkpoint is finished in sql script please? We know that the log file will show it, but we want to check it in sql then can easily be used by ansible, thanks

Best regards
Oliver Sun

От: "sivapostgres@yahoo.com"
Сообщение: Re: Creating constraint dynamically
От: hubert depesz lubaczewski
Сообщение: Re: How to check if checkpoint is finished in sql script?