how to run several versions of pgAdmin on the same pc

От Skrol29
Тема how to run several versions of pgAdmin on the same pc
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

PostgreSQL version 9 is no loger supported by pgAdmin 4 since v6.13.
I have several PostgreSQL servers : versions 9 and higher. So how can run on the same computer both pgAdmin 4 v6.12, and  pgAdmin 4 last version in order to manage all the servers ?

I have Windows 11 with pgAdmin 4 v6.14 installed

If a start an install of pgAdmin 4 v6.12 it says that a higher version is already installed.

I have checked the command line options, and there is nothing concerning bypassing the version check, or pre-selecting the target folder.
https://jrsoftware.org/ishelp/index.php?topic=setupcmdline

Regards,
Skrol29

От: Akshay Joshi
Сообщение: pgAdmin 4 v6.14 Released
От: john fabiani
Сообщение: Re: how to run several versions of pgAdmin on the same pc