recovery.conf not getting changed to recovery.done after PITR

От amit tripathi
Тема recovery.conf not getting changed to recovery.done after PITR
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi All,

Need help on below issue.

>In recovery.conf file if we give recovery_target_time as  2018-09-05 09:54:21 (without EST)  and restart the postgresql, recovery.conf is not getting changed to recovery.done. Although PITR is successful and only till given time records/tables are restored. But database goes in recovery mode and i am unable to enter more records.

>In the second case if i add EST and restart the postgresql, recovery.conf is getting changed to recovery.done but everything is getting restored. I mean tables/records added after 2018-09-05 09:54:21 are also restored.

Other information-Doing it on Linux host. Timezone in postgresql.conf is US/Eastern.

Regards,
Amit

От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: User to get locked after three wrong login attempts.
От: Achilleas Mantzios
Сообщение: Re: User to get locked after three wrong login attempts.