Re: The connection to the server was lost. Attempting reset: Failed.

От Yessica Brinkmann
Тема Re: The connection to the server was lost. Attempting reset: Failed.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you so much for your answer. I will be testing the indicated and then I give you return.
Best regards,
Yessica Brinkmann

El jue., 10 oct. 2019 a las 13:14, Tom Lane (<tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>) escribió:
Yessica Brinkmann <yessica.brinkmann@gmail.com> writes:
> I really thought a lot, but I don't understand why but the function fails
> after the expression is executed:
> appendStringInfo (& cols, "% s a.attnum =% d", (i> 0? "OR": ""), idxcd->
> varattno [i]);

I think you're probably shooting yourself in the foot here:

            /* pfree() the memory allocated for the previous candidate. FIXME: Avoid
            * meddling with the internals of a StringInfo, and try to use an API.
            */
            if( cols.len > 0 )
            {
                pfree( cols.data );
                cols.data = NULL;
            } /*IF col.len>0*/

Don't do that, use resetStringInfo() instead.

От: Alban Hertroys
Сообщение: Re: The connection to the server was lost. Attempting reset: Failed.
От: Yessica Brinkmann
Сообщение: Re: The connection to the server was lost. Attempting reset: Failed.