Connecting to SQL Server from Windows using FDW

От ivo silvestre
Тема Connecting to SQL Server from Windows using FDW
Дата
Re: Connecting to SQL Server from Windows using FDW  ("John J. Turner" <fenwayriffs@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I need to create a linked server between 2 Windows servers. In one I've PostgreSQL with admin privileges and in the other MS SQL with only read access.

I need to create a view (or a foreign table?) in PostgreSQL from a table in MS SQL in another server. The table in the MS SQL is constantly growing and I need on-the-fly access to the data.

After some web search I found GeoffMontee's Github, but I don't know how to install it on Windows...

Is there anyone how already did something like this and could help me out..?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

--
Ivo Silvestre

От: Geoff Winkless
Сообщение: Re: Let's Do the CoC Right
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Connecting to SQL Server from Windows using FDW