Re: Views->Create Script + Regular Expressions

От Richard Broersma
Тема Re: Views->Create Script + Regular Expressions
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 8:28 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:

> There's not much we can do about this. The SELECT part is retrieved via
> a call to pg_getviewdef. So, if you want to call this a bug, this is a
> PostgreSQL bug (and I don't think this is).

I agree that its probably not a bug, but it is an undesirable
'feature' that adds hurdles to altering existing DDL.  I expect that
this would affect table and domain constraints.

I'll mention this as a feature request on the general mailing list.

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

От: Michael Shapiro
Сообщение: Re: Views->Create Script + Regular Expressions
От: ppdcc@sapo.pt
Сообщение: automatic numbering in a new column