Introduction and Inquiry on Beginner-Friendly Issues

От Atharva Bhise
Тема Introduction and Inquiry on Beginner-Friendly Issues
Дата
Re: Introduction and Inquiry on Beginner-Friendly Issues  (Aleksander Alekseev <aleksander@timescale.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello PostgreSQL Developers,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Atharva, and I'm a second-year student majoring in computer application with a strong interest in contributing to the PostgreSQL project. I have experience in C programming and a solid understanding of PostgreSQL.

I'm reaching out to request your guidance in identifying beginner-friendly issues that I can start working on. I'm eager to become an active contributor to the PostgreSQL community and help improve the project. Whether it's bug fixes, documentation updates, or other tasks, I'm open to getting involved in various areas.

I would greatly appreciate any recommendations or pointers to where I can find suitable issues or specific resources that can aid my journey as a contributor.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to being a part of this fantastic community.

Best regards,
Atharva

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Guiding principle for dropping LLVM versions?
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Introduction and Inquiry on Beginner-Friendly Issues