Re: Clean up some old cruft related to Windows

От Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Тема Re: Clean up some old cruft related to Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 7:54 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 08:09:45PM +0100, Juan José Santamaría Flecha wrote:
> This is probably not an issue for the supported MSVC and their SDK, but
> current MinGW defaults to Windows 2003 [1]. So I would suggest a logic like:
>
> #define WINNTVER(ver) ((ver) >> 16)
> #define NTDDI_VERSION 0x06000100
> #define _WIN32_WINNT WINNTVER(NTDDI_VERSION)
>
> [1]
> https://github.com/mirror/mingw-w64/blob/master/mingw-w64-headers/include/sdkddkver.h

You're right, thanks for the pointer.  This is this part of the
header:
#define NTDDI_VERSION NTDDI_WS03

Thinking more about that, the changes in win32.h are giving me cold
feet.

Maybe this needs a specific thread, as it is not quite cruft but something that will require maintenance.

Regards,

Juan José Santamaría Flecha

От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: Parallel copy
От: Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Сообщение: Re: Clean up some old cruft related to Windows