Re: Ora2Pg or edb MTK tool for oracle to PostgreSQL db migration .

От bhanu prabhakar
Тема Re: Ora2Pg or edb MTK tool for oracle to PostgreSQL db migration .
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Mahesh,

If you are on AWS cloud:

Before proceed migration just do one thing, install AWS sct tool, provide source: Oracle and Target details: postgress and generate the report for each schema, it will provide you complete information. Then use dms service migrate the data schema to schema.

If you are not a AWS cloud user:

We have Dell sharplex replication tool, which will help you replicate(nothing but migrations), most of the  data easily.

Above are the best two options which will be easier than ora2pg, as I don't see well detailed report in ora2pg and I'm not aware edb mkt tool. Thank you.

Regards
Bhanu P Murari

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018, 8:03 PM mahesh s <mahesha.bha@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,
is anyone using/used  Ora2Pg or edb MTK tool for oracle to PostgreSQL db migration . i am finding lot of difficult. i have oracle Linux  OS and oracle 12 c db. i am trying to migration oracle 12 c to PostgerSQL 10.4 as per document steps.i am not able
could you any one help me out . i will really appropriate your help

Regards
Mahesh

От: "Mario Soto Cordones"
Сообщение: RE: Ora2Pg or edb MTK tool for oracle to PostgreSQL db migration .
От: Mariel Cherkassky
Сообщение: invalid value for parameter "client_encoding": "ISO_8859_8"